Another Frickin' Newbie!

sabrooks005

Hey guys. I own a 2003 Silverado SS, that I purchased about 6-7 months ago. I have been a member of this forum since then, but just now got around to doing an introduction post.

So far, after reading many posts, as well as asking several questions, I have installed a Volant CAI, and had a Wheatley-tuned PCM installed. The truck runs great, but I have decided to go a little further. Within the next few months I am going to be installing ported and polished 317 heads, as well as a GT2-3 cam, by Lingenfelter. After that, I'll probably throw some headers on and call it quits (for a while).

Anyway, this is a great site and we obviously have some extremely knowledgeable people on board. Thanks for everything!

Shaun

Welcome Aboard! I hope your new mods work out for ya. ...I would rethink the GT2-3 unless you are thinking about FI in the future. That cam is very mild for a N/A set-up and you may not get the gains you are looking for...especially wiht the P&P 317's. :chevy:

Like Hank said... Pictures Please!!!! :cheers:

Welcome Aboard! I hope your new mods work out for ya. ...I would rethink the GT2-3 unless you are thinking about FI in the future. That cam is very mild for a N/A set-up and you may not get the gains you are looking for...especially wiht the P&P 317's. :chevy:

Like Hank said... Pictures Please!!!! :cheers:

Krambo,

Thanks for the input. I have really been searching hard for the right cam lately. I want the best gains possible, but at the same time, I want to keep my driveability. In all honesty, I probably won't go with forced induction. Any suggestions?

I'll try to get some pics posted ASAP. Thanks again!

Shaun