New Jack From Northern Va

Mo1281

What's up everybody, I'm Mo from Northern Virginia. I have an '04 Silverado SS AWD with about 66.5k on the odometer. This is my first truck, so I don't really know where to start making it unique, but I'm open to any and all ideas. I've had my truck for a little over a year and a half, with plans to work on the truck with my stepdad in '09 once my work schedule slowed down to a more normal pace. Unfortunately, my stepdad passed away in Oct., so now it's up to me to get the job done. He was a real truck enthusiast, who always stressed style AND substance. He always said it should look good, sound good, but most importantly live up to the SS badge. So, that's the direction I hope to take. I look forward to browsing the boards and getting some good info from members already making moves with their truck! Be easy,

Mo1281

Hey, Mo! Welcome to the site. I am a new member also, but as can see, the folks on here make you feel at home, right away. There is a wealth of information available on this site and you couldn't ask for better people to discuss this stuff with. Good luck with your truck!

Shaun

Mo,

welcome to the site. I'm in the area as well, just over the bridge in Rockville. I'm also sorry about your stepdad. Just like Hank said there is a ton of info on this site and a bunch of nice guys that are very smart as well. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :cheers:

Welcome Mo.. Where at in No. Va are you? I work out in Leesburg and have seen a Blue, Black, and Red SS and a Black Ext. and Reg. Regency out that way. Sounds like us VA and MD guys need to have a GTG at some point. :thumbs:

But welcome to the site and prepare to start wanting to do mods way before the money is there for 'em! haha :cheers:

Welcome Mo.. Where at in No. Va are you? I work out in Leesburg and have seen a Blue, Black, and Red SS and a Black Ext. and Reg. Regency out that way. Sounds like us VA and MD guys need to have a GTG at some point. :thumbs:

But welcome to the site and prepare to start wanting to do mods way before the money is there for 'em! haha :cheers:

Actually, I live in Leesburg. I'm driving the black one with the Army tags that you might be seeing around town.

GTG's sound good to me, and as far as the mods go...I'm already there, brother!

Mo