24" Guys

i am going to install my belltech spindles and leafs packs within a couple weeks and a buddy asked me if i wanted to pick his wheels up cheap. they are 24x10" and are forged, they have 295/35/24 tires. i have never wanted anything more than 22's but this is a good deal on a badass set of forged wheels so i thought i would look into it. my question is should i have any concern with the drop i am going to install? im not too sure about the offset of the wheels but the overall height of the tires is only like .5" taller than factory....Sam.

You should be fine, i had 22X10 U2's on 295/35/24 tires and had no problems whit rubbing, but its all dependent on the offset/backspacing and yeah make sure they clear the brakes before you buy lol. What wheels are they?

If you wernt so far i would let you test fit them on my truck, ive had 2 other members test fit their wheels and both did not clear.

You should be fine, i had 22X10 U2's on 295/35/24 tires and had no problems whit rubbing, but its all dependent on the offset/backspacing and yeah make sure they clear the brakes before you buy lol. What wheels are they?

If you wernt so far i would let you test fit them on my truck, ive had 2 other members test fit their wheels and both did not clear.

hmm yeah im hoping they clear. also to run the 24's im thinking ill need to be lower than what just the spindles and leafpacks will give me. gettin the brakes on next week and gonna throw a couple of his on there and see what i think. i appreciate it tho. if H town and dfw werent like 7 hrs away from each other lol.

how did you like the 24's... obviously not too much lol but why did you pull them off? weight?

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Na, a tire was going bad plus i hated it when i pulled up next to someone whit the same wheels, alot of people have the u2 55's.

Hey I'm in dfw Denton actually if you want to meet up this weekend and check out mine with 24 s in person mine is lowered 3 inches front 4 inches back with 24 by 10s with 305 35 24

Hey I'm in dfw Denton actually if you want to meet up this weekend and check out mine with 24 s in person mine is lowered 3 inches front 4 inches back with 24 by 10s with 305 35 24

heck yeah. that would be cool. when you free this weekend?