New Guy From Nc

wolfpackman

Christmas came a little early this year for me as I became the proud driver of a 2005 Silverado SS yesterday. It only has 24,000 miles on it and it's RED! I have been around this site before just looking but now that I have one I'm hoping yall can point me in the right direction on which mods are the best.

The first thing I'm trying to do is to put my 2 Kicker 12s under the rear seat, I have been searching for a box to fit these monsters in, I haven't decided if i want to switch the headunit or not. If i do it would be just for the ipod connection on the after market radios.

The next is the most obvious.....SOME PIPES! I had flowmasters on my bronco but I want to know what would sound best on the SS.

I'm going tomorow to get a RED vinyl decal put over my bowtie to match it with the rest of the body.

CAI and computer tune could be possibilities.

Sorry for the long post. I'm just pumped about having a badass truck!

You going to state or already been. Hickory is a pretty nice place it's a lil over an hour

away from me. Im in bakersville next to the TN border Have you read about the truck

meet in charlotte going on 1/10/2009?

I'm planning on going to State next year but I haven't been accepted yet. No I didn't know there was a truck meet, I'm still kinda out of the loop on these trucks. Hoping to learn a lot from you guys.