Lights Just Shut Off

slammedbowtie

sometimes ill be driving and my low beams will just go out. both at the same time. this happened the other night. i pulled the fuses, both fine, put them back in and both lights went back on????? i tried turning the truck off, i tried manually turning them on and nothing. then last night only one went out and i turned the lights on manually and it went back on, but on auto kept going off. anyone have any ideas? i thought maybe the ballast but both at the same time? both fuses are fine, so this is confusing me since if there was a problem the fuse would prob blow before it reaches anything else??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

sometimes ill be driving and my low beams will just go out. both at the same time. this happened the other night. i pulled the fuses, both fine, put them back in and both lights went back on????? i tried turning the truck off, i tried manually turning them on and nothing. then last night only one went out and i turned the lights on manually and it went back on, but on auto kept going off. anyone have any ideas? i thought maybe the ballast but both at the same time? both fuses are fine, so this is confusing me since if there was a problem the fuse would prob blow before it reaches anything else??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

check your relay for your lights, it might be going bad. also i would check for any bad grounds..

good luck

:seeya: