22" Titanium Silver Motoforge Wheels (brand New)

Time2Kill

I have a BRAND NEW set of Motoforge wheels for sale. These are the same wheels that are on Chase's truck and Wizard's truck. They are 22" wheels.

The wheels are brand new, never been mounted. As most of you know, you cannot buy these wheels anymore since Motoforge has long since been out of business. I snagged the last couple of sets before they closed up shop. The wheels have been redrilled to fit a Chevy truck bolt pattern. You cannot tell that they have been redrilled by looking at them. The shop that redrilled them did an excellent job. I've been running a set of these exact wheels on my Silverado SS and my Escalade EXT. The offset is perfect our trucks. The wheels come up as 32.5 to 33.0 pounds on my scale. I have a few pictures posted below. Asking $1450 + s/h.

post-6258-1229977770_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1229977782_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1229977788_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1229977796_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1229978134_thumb.jpg

do u have any with black and the polished lip?

They only came in Chrome or Titanium Silver. Chase04 bought a chrome set and had the centers powdercoated. If you search Motoforge, you should be able to find his post with pics.

Still have a silver set and chrome set if anyone else is interested.