06 Fornt Hood And Grill!

Well damn dude! Looks good! Everyone always said it was a bad Idea but thanks how much u wanna let that go for?

um, u can, see my sig? LOL. That was chrome and black, sanded/scuffed down the chrome and painted it black.

EDIT: here ya go

DSC03917.jpg

Well damn dude! Looks good! Everyone always said it was a bad Idea but thanks how much u wanna let that go for?

weird, dunno why that would be a bad idea? Did it to this truck and my last truck and never had a problem?

You coming to the Charlotte meet? I could hand deliver it!

Make an offer. :cheers:

I wish man Im going back to Texas to visit family and put my blower on Ive been tryin to get turbocoop out and I got a couple SS on base that would come but they are all gone for the holiday's. Does 200 sound good and what ever shipping would cost.

weird, dunno why that would be a bad idea? Did it to this truck and my last truck and never had a problem?

You coming to the Charlotte meet? I could hand deliver it!

Make an offer. :cheers:

For the grille, there's a circle where the bowtie is, take a razor blade and start peeling off all the chrome. That's how I did mines.

Whaaat? Never heard that, everytime I see a peeling chrome grille it peels in one spot, then stuck like hell in the next spot. I'd be sweating trying to peel it off to prep for paint.... I'm wanting to do mine, long story. :rolleyes:

Whaaat? Never heard that, everytime I see a peeling chrome grille it peels in one spot, then stuck like hell in the next spot. I'd be sweating trying to peel it off to prep for paint.... I'm wanting to do mine, long story. :rolleyes:

You have to force the blade under the chrome to peel it off, takes time and patience but well worth it.

That is how I did mines, just have to be really careful. What I did was heat up a flathead screwdriver with a heat gun to bend the plastic tabs on the back of the grille to pull the whole shell off to make it look clean rather than tape it off.

You got the stock mesh off like this? I want to take mine out, like you saw it looks like ish whit the paint flacking off.