Making A Move

zippy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the move Zippy!!

On a side note, when I told my girlfriend, she flipped out because apparently she wrote in all her Christmas cards to her Michigan relatives that we we're heading out there for the Zippy Event in '09 and would stop by. Glad to hear that you are still planning on doing one in Michigan still!

Yes....I am coming to Vegas too but probably not until April now :banghead:

I'll be finishing up another semester in college here in jobless Michigan while Zippy finds a new job and an apartment that will allow our puppies in Vegas :thumbs:

We're moving there mostly because of the economy. I lost my job in March and have had a hard time fighting for a new job among the thousands of other people in Michigan that are unemployed. We all know Zippy works at a Chevy dealership and with the instability in that business we decided we're better off moving before things get worse in Michigan.

Yes....I am coming to Vegas too but probably not until April now :banghead:

I'll be finishing up another semester in college here in jobless Michigan while Zippy finds a new job and an apartment that will allow our puppies in Vegas :thumbs:

We're moving there mostly because of the economy. I lost my job in March and have had a hard time fighting for a new job among the thousands of other people in Michigan that are unemployed. We all know Zippy works at a Chevy dealership and with the instability in that business we decided we're better off moving before things get worse in Michigan.

tell Mike to keep coming south to Texas...much cheaper to live here :)

I understand. Good luck Zippy. Wish I had the time to have met up with you and get that in person tune on my truck (although your mail order tune was pretty spot on).

Linzerella - I was unemployed in Michigan from April of 08 until October of 08 and I had a college degree and in Southeastern Michigan where there a few more opportunities. It sucked. I'm probably leaving Michigan also. I hate my job with a passion, but do it to survive. Hopefully the Border Patrol calls me up in the next month or two, then I'm headed to NM, then onto El Paso, TX for a couple of years. Either that or the Navy, or possibly try to find a good paying engineering job outside the state.

• 4 weeks later...