Wtb: Ss Oem Front Bumper Brackets

04chevyz71

i had everything but the ducts for sale, but sold them a while back. Be prepared to spend some SERIOUS cash for those brackets.

Just FYI, you only really need the side brackets that go in front of the wheels in the fenderwell. The others, although providing extra stength, are really not needed at all.

i had everything but the ducts for sale, but sold them a while back. Be prepared to spend some SERIOUS cash for those brackets.

Just FYI, you only really need the side brackets that go in front of the wheels in the fenderwell. The others, although providing extra stength, are really not needed at all.

awesome...and you have a crew cab...like me....does the rear claddin ..behind rear wheel fit just like on a SS?? i want to put just that piece so i dont have a grass/dirt catcher.

awesome...and you have a crew cab...like me....does the rear claddin ..behind rear wheel fit just like on a SS?? i want to put just that piece so i dont have a grass/dirt catcher.

im not sure but I'm pretty sure it does not. Crew cab beds are smaller than the SS, so I doubt it will fit perfectly. I would just stick with the front bumper and unless you are going to custom fab the entire cladding on the truck, just leave it at that.

im not sure but I'm pretty sure it does not. Crew cab beds are smaller than the SS, so I doubt it will fit perfectly. I would just stick with the front bumper and unless you are going to custom fab the entire cladding on the truck, just leave it at that.

damn..i ordered the two pieces...i think the front of the bed is the only thing different. i will kinda bolt it up before paint and see how it looks..other wise i might just sell the bumper and cladding

The rear pieces that meet with the rear bumper will fit perfect on your truck.

The parts that need to be modified are:

Rear door

rocker panel (Runs along the bottom of the cab)

end cab (I think)

bed piece before wheel

PeterSScrewcab1.jpg

PetersSScrewcab.jpg