Shifter In Console?

mean05

i know someone on here had done this...im going to do a th400 conversion here in a couple of months and i remember seeing pics a couple of months ago where a guy had done the shifter in the console and it looked clean as hell...can yall post the pics up?

dood a t56 would be ba

to much work plus the pain of getting one built to hold the power my truck will make on high boost...a th400 is a proven way to make sure i will be okay and not have the worries about maybe its gonna break...besides its not my DD so the 400 and some 3.23 or 3.42 gears would still allow me decent highway manners

new plan and Justin you now know what it is....i wanna do the th400 swap before the meet...i wan the swap done so someone gets a nicely built trans with some easy miles on it.....if i get this done by the meet in feb then i will have a 10 sec truck on my hands!!!!!!!!

new plan and Justin you now know what it is....i wanna do the th400 swap before the meet...i wan the swap done so someone gets a nicely built trans with some easy miles on it.....if i get this done by the meet in feb then i will have a 10 sec truck on my hands!!!!!!!!

what meet are you talking about