Sweet Cam

blackbeast ss

damn sounds good. were is art at now-a-days :confused: ?

he is no longer on this site anymore

Thats to bad, I don't blame him though. Truck sounds sweet, I hope things work out where I can do my cam install this spring....is the cam Art has pretty friendly for everyday and or out of town driving?

did the site kick him off??? y did he leave?? i rember his truck i always liked his one-off exhaust setup!!! now it really sounds nice with the cam though

no the site didnt kick him off (he did not get banned) he left on his own

oooo i was gonna say dman he was always cool wen i saw him on here!! that sucks though

I was disappointed when he chose to leave. But we must remember there are rules. Some rules you get a very minor warning...its usually all it takes. For some strage reason Art choosing to leave the site rather than follow the rules. It is childish to lose/leave a group b/c you dont agree with rules that keep us from fighting w/each other. There are 16K members. I would rather be one of them, than one of the ones who left. Even with the site changing to second and third owners, alot of guys still come around to answer repeat questions and HELP. W/O this site I would not have considered an SSS or still own one and definatly still be modding one.

If you guys see Art tell him come back. :cheers: BS aside if he loves his SSS we need him here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
as soon as my transmission gets put back in (hopefully sometime next week) and it holds, then i will do some WOT videos :cheers:

put back in huh.?. getting it built up??? or did that lil cam of urs take it out??? eitherway u know it was gonna have to happen... cant wait for the WOT vids so hurry up guay!!!

-Rob