Lookin For Some Pics

I seen here about a year ago someone here had a blue ss like mine and painted the corners of the headlights and lowers to match the truck but I cant seem to find pictures. right now I have the aftermarket chrome headlights and lowers but wanting to do something different so I'm gonna either paint the corners of my factory ones or get the aftermarket ones where they are black/clear. Pics anyone?

thanks alot now im gonna focus my time on my other ride my grandpa gave me a 1987 IROC-Z about 2 months ago and he passed away 2 weeks ago now i really want to make the camaro sweet for him i know he,ll be able to look down and see it the camaro needs alot of tlc and an ARRIVAL BLUE paint job

DSCI0806.jpg

DSCI0807.jpg

DSCI0804.jpg

DSCI0805.jpg

Sorry to hear that, and good luck with the Camaro, I got a '86 IROC that has been an absolute bank account buster, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Keep us posted on the IROC progress, I'm always lookin for new ideas for mine...

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)

i did these in silver birch for tommy (shakesVHO), he has pics of them on his truck:

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

hey john how much to do mine silver birch. i want mine done so bad. i love tommy's truck its bamf lol

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)