New Years Resolutions

Wody ™

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the jig is up! the original poster is not me, i am NOT selling my truck EVER! for those who have seen pictures of me or know me personaly, then you would know that i would want to gain 35lbs not lose them. who is the jokester???? we may never know.

the jig is up! the original poster is not me, i am NOT selling my truck EVER! for those who have seen pictures of me or know me personaly, then you would know that i would want to gain 35lbs not lose them. who is the jokester???? we may never know.

Man I was about to say dude if you lost 35lbs you'd disappear.

Wow this is a strange topic. I am guessing that "WODY'S GIRL" created the fake name with a capital W and lower case letters as the username and put up the sig and created this posting as a joke, but I could be wrong.

In any event, whats with the small little tm at the end of both usernames? I never seen that before.

Oh, and good to hear your are not getting rid of the SS.

Whew, what a relief.....I almost started crying like a little kid when I read the original post. :cry: I have an idea who the jokester may be.... :wtf:

For starters I will say that 2008 really sucked....friends/family passed on, several problems at work including a cut in pay, problems at the FD, multiple leaks/broken parts on the SS, and another ex-GF added to the list. :freak: BRING ON 2009!!!!!!!

My resolution for 2009.....get my career on track, lose 30lbs, run for Lieutenant in November, satisfy my wish list for the SS, and meet the love of my life. If I can complete 3 of these things it will be a good year.......

:chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Wow this is a strange topic. I am guessing that "WODY'S GIRL" created the fake name with a capital W and lower case letters as the username and put up the sig and created this posting as a joke, but I could be wrong.

yeah you are def. wrong was not me but i do know who it was :X

I was thinking that Alan..lol i have never met ya but i've seen pics andyou needing to lose 35lbs. is about like me needing to gain 35lbs..lol glad to see it was a joke.

yeah twig man lol. i just yelled at mel on aol. i was like your selling the ss for that?????!!!! then i read on lol. get your dream going goose!

ps you shouldnt need a new year to change or do something different. everyday has potential.

edit: i thought you were alan tardo lol

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)