My Christmas Present

chet

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks man i was actually just wondering if there was anyway i could raise it up when i was washing it today

:cheers:

Very nice, and on the tips, I was able to loosen the clamp at the rear of the muff and roll the rear section enough to tuck the tips up a little tighter, then just re tighten the clamp.

is that a joe gibbs clone? the drop looks great :cheers:
No its a real Joe Gibbs ha
Very nice, and on the tips, I was able to loosen the clamp at the rear of the muff and roll the rear section enough to tuck the tips up a little tighter, then just re tighten the clamp.
Cool ill give that a try

that looks sick bro! hope you are running drop shocks cuz being that low will take a toll on the compressed stock shocks of yours! just a heads up :D

I have nitro 2 on there

looks great man!!! :D did you do anything with your drive shafts? the drop changes the angle, i dropped my s-10 like that and had to shorten the drive shaft almost an inch, i found out the hard way, blown yoke at 50mph, wasnt fun but i took the drive shaft to fleet pride in nc and they cut it and fixed me all up for about 100 bucks, just a little food for thought, keep an eye on it might be fine im sure someone can confirm or deny this, aslo is it awd cause then there may be other problems with the front shafts dont know i was told no more than a 3/3 drop on our trucks anything more and you need to handle the drive shafts, i dont want to alarm you might be fine just something to look into and keep an eye on but def looks real nice sittin low like that :jester:

looks great man!!! :D did you do anything with your drive shafts? the drop changes the angle, i dropped my s-10 like that and had to shorten the drive shaft almost an inch, i found out the hard way, blown yoke at 50mph, wasnt fun but i took the drive shaft to fleet pride in nc and they cut it and fixed me all up for about 100 bucks, just a little food for thought, keep an eye on it might be fine im sure someone can confirm or deny this, aslo is it awd cause then there may be other problems with the front shafts dont know i was told no more than a 3/3 drop on our trucks anything more and you need to handle the drive shafts, i dont want to alarm you might be fine just something to look into and keep an eye on but def looks real nice sittin low like that :jester:

I actually dont know i took it to a shop to have it installed. But its rear whel drive the Joe Gibbs trucks didnt come AWD

That is just a standard cab problem. Extended cabs come with a 2 piece driveshaft that have a slip joint built in.