Built 4l65e W/ Yank Ss3200

mean05

i still got first dibs on this right. may go the bank and see if i can just get a quick loan forthe price we discussed last night

Im sorry Justin....see what you can do if no one gets its before you can get some cash together.

First with cash has them a nice new setup :cheers:

Well here it is...trans has a fresh rebuild (had everything replaced and is all new) on it i keep track of mileage pretty and this one has 1700 miles on it so far...only NA mile this has NOT been sprayed and for the past 1250 miles it has been taken real easy cause i dropped the new motor in and basically have just been breaking it in. I am selling this for the reason i am going to a th400 and i see no reason to blow this one up, i would rather sell it to someone who needs a good setup and put some cash towards the th400 fund....lets face it i plan on hitting 1000rwhp and the 65e wont live past 600rwhp.

Specs:

Beast sunshell

Carbon Fiber band

new 3-4 clutch pack

upgraded sprague

shift kit of course

front pump rebuilt and modified

Yank TBSS SS3200 converter has about 6000 miles on it

there is other stuf but lets face it im not a trans expert and cant remember what all i was told went in it.

Everything with this trans has worked flawlessly, this same build is what i ran high 11's on with a 200 shot and it took it like a champ, only went out cause one night i went into 4th at WOT so i lost 3-4 clutches, the trans is one its 3rd rebuild and has been dated on the trans when it was rebuilt....it is still currently in the truck and will not come out till i have a buyer....if you would like to feel it come over and i will take you for a spin and let you feel the shifts and lock up so you know it works fine, i would like to get half down on the trans and then i will pull it and have it to you within a week at the most....this is a AWD trans and you can use it for a 2wd with ease...all you have to do is change the output shaft and tailhousing from your 2wd trans.

$1,300 without verter $1,700 with it

IMG_3274.jpg

Who are you having built the 400????