2/4 Drop Help And Questions. Help! Help!

ERAMOS08

I just completed my 2/4 drop with spindles hangers and shackles. When I put the wheels back on I realized the truck is lower on the driver side about an inch. I verified that it four leaf spring bolts were in the right hole, they were. I made sure all the tire pressure was even, it was I even drove it to let everything settle in and still no luck :(

Help!!!!!!!

Also when coming to a stop with my wheels turn a bit I feel the front brakes pulse at the pedal. Did something maybe get affected when installing the spindles? The install was smooth, no problems.

as far as the front you need an alignment. for the rear i have heard them leaning sometimes. i have the same setup but mine is pretty level. did you cut your bump stops? make sure you cut some of the nubbs off of them. might be able to correct the lean in the rear by doing that.

I just completed my 2/4 drop with spindles hangers and shackles. When I put the wheels back on I realized the truck is lower on the driver side about an inch. I verified that it four leaf spring bolts were in the right hole, they were. I made sure all the tire pressure was even, it was I even drove it to let everything settle in and still no luck :(

Help!!!!!!!

Also when coming to a stop with my wheels turn a bit I feel the front brakes pulse at the pedal. Did something maybe get affected when installing the spindles? The install was smooth, no problems.

The reason your brakes are doing that is the brakeline is stretched on the new spindel, mine done that on my 99 silverado 2" Belltech,,you just need to spread the fasteners that the line runs through, then slide the line taking the slack where you need it, Atleast thats what I had to do,,Mine was really pulsing when I pushed the brake while turning. raise the front off the ground,(remove the wheel) begin turning the wheel while looking at the line,,you should see where the line needs some slack.

i did all the things you guys said and still no luck. im so pissed. i really tried not to cut any corners and this happens. i even took the rear shocks off to see if they were the cause and nothing....

i have several buddys with the same truck and the same kits and the truck are all even. i ruled out the gas tank being the cause because it didnt lean at all before the lowering.

putting the rear driver side shackle on the lower hole might work but why should i have to do that. this is really bothering me. any other advice would be very appresiated

the chevy lean is very common and more noticeable after a drop. Did you measure all corners before the drop or did you just not notice a lean before hand? reg cab? then you have coils up front and belltech sells a coil spacer to help this condition or as stated you can use adifferent shackle hole. I have heard that this can be from a slight tweak in the frame caused by the binding procedure used during delivery (strapping at opposite corners)