Looking To Buy S/c Or Turbo Ss

punkdSS

So my 04' Silverado SS was stolen last night 01-01-2009 out of the Venetian parking garage in Las Vegas (no surveillance). I havent been back living stateside for 3 weeks yet and my truck gets stolen. I'm looking to buy within this month preferably:

Black or maybe Red

Supercharged or Turbo

AWD 04/05

looking to spend around $20k

Looking for something on the western region that i could meet up with or come and pick up and drive home.

lemme know whatcha guys got.

I was looking for other vehicles and couldn't imagine driving anything else

sorry to hear about the truck.. that really pisses me off when that happends

are u looking for a basily stock truck with a maggie on it... or do u want something setup right and fast? lol

im just wondering because its it might be alil hard to find a blown ss for 20k but u never know u might find a steal out there these days

ive throw the idea about sellin mine but i couldnt sell it for that amount id really :banghead: if i did

seem to be about 25 to 28k on ebay for anything that is FI

I might let my 2003 SS with radix + extras go for $22k with 80k miles on it. I havent posted it for sale and I'm not in a hurry, but this might be good for both of us. Let me know if you are interested and I can go over some details of the vehicle.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

hope they don't find it, my wife's car was stolen a few years back only had 1500 miles, they found it a week later, was in the repair shop for 6 months(car was in a robbery/police chase they jumped out the car it hit a house, wiring was pulled out here and there)when it came out nothing but trouble, has to trade it in. Lost out of my pocket right at 10K

Edited by shakesvho (see edit history)

well i've got 2 trucks im interested in, either 04blacksss's truck which has a nice radix S/C and is pretty close to what my truck used to look like.

Or the 408 stroker STS SS "800hp" truck on ebay. They're asking $28k which doesnt sound like a bad deal:

ebay item#: 320329429076

I'd just have to worry about shipping.

Yah, insurance usually takes 30 days but my insurance agent through USAA told me that since its an 04' they'll start processing after 2 weeks. I'm hoping it doesnt get recovered as well. Who knows what kind of condition it'll be in. As long as i dont come out of pocket, i'll be good (fingers crossed).

anyone ever go through a local dealer to sell their vehicle when they already had a buyer for it? I'm sure when i get another auto loan that I won't be able to purchase from a private seller. Unless things have changed. :confused:

Edited by punkdSS (see edit history)

I might let my 2003 SS with radix + extras go for $22k with 80k miles on it. I havent posted it for sale and I'm not in a hurry, but this might be good for both of us. Let me know if you are interested and I can go over some details of the vehicle.

Not sure if I'll be able to get that much for an 03' model vehicle.

sure u can get a low from your bank for a private seller...thats what i did...u just have to get gap insurance to cover the difference of what blue book is and what the truck is worth being modded it was just a one time payment of $250 for me and they gave me the loan and its covered for the difference so everyone protected. assuming your back offers that kinda thing there

Sweet! thanks man. What bank? I hope Bank of America or USAA will allow me to purchase form a private seller. I'll be checking into that and hopefully driving another SS buy the end of the month. Was contemplating getting a 6 or 7 series BMW. I've seen some 04-05's on ebay through dealerships for under $28k but the SS has my heart like my first love. LOL