Joe Gibbs Wheels

yeah i saw the same add. the price would sound better if he went down a hundred or so. can't you get a new set on ebay for almost a grand! from the looks of the pics the tires seem to have less than 50% tread but ehhhh. if you already have a drop on your truck these will look sick.

agreed man they do look sick! but i think if you can negotiate with the guy to make him come down on price you'll be the one coming out on top. i mean face it the tires are shot! but as far as nicest factory wheels gotta say the silverado ss ones are the best looking! thats why people make knock offs! lmao

agreed man they do look sick! but i think if you can negotiate with the guy to make him come down on price you'll be the one coming out on top. i mean face it the tires are shot! but as far as nicest factory wheels gotta say the silverado ss ones are the best looking! thats why people make knock offs! lmao

Yeap, I also like the SSS chrome wheels. What about the Tahoe rims ?...For being an OEM wheels looks nice

ohh you mean the LTZ ones? if so they are pretty nice if you can find them for the right price. and with your color truck they would look really good.

Yes, the LTZ wheels....

This was my truck before I sold the wheels for a family emergency.....Now it has a different look, I'll take an actual pic of it and post it later today....

post-16441-1231258533_thumb.jpg

if you get the JG and drop it that would be a sick looking truck! i didn't know you had the step side bed but with those curves and the curves of the JG wheels it should come out nice. imo just pull of all that siding and get color match bumpers. good luck and keep us updated!

if you get the JG and drop it that would be a sick looking truck! i didn't know you had the step side bed but with those curves and the curves of the JG wheels it should come out nice. imo just pull of all that siding and get color match bumpers. good luck and keep us updated!

Sorry for this question....When you say siding you are talking about the vent shades ?....If so, I have already removed them from windows and installed a billet grille. Fog lights also installed and the truck is lowered since I bought it, but maybe wheels size didn't help. Wheels were 22" with Kumho ECTSA 305/45.