Can Anyone Make Me A Sig?

kind of new to the sight and im looking for a sig, does anyone know how to make them, can any one make one for me, tryed siggy nation and it never happened, id do it myself but dont have the first cle on how to do it, any help here would be greatly appreciated. if any one can do this pm me and ill send some pics not looking for anything to crazy just a little syle for my posts thanxs so much! :chevy:

kind of new to the sight and im looking for a sig, does anyone know how to make them, can any one make one for me, tryed siggy nation and it never happened, id do it myself but dont have the first cle on how to do it, any help here would be greatly appreciated. if any one can do this pm me and ill send some pics not looking for anything to crazy just a little syle for my posts thanxs so much! :chevy:

welcome to the site newbie. you got to earn your stripes around here for a favor...j.k. maybe somebody will help!u i'm going on my second year here and i still don't have one. post some pics of your 05 awd when you can :cheers:

that would be cig....... not sig :jester::crackup:

lol thanx guys......if anyone can help send me a pm, going to do my part and pay my 25 to become a supporting member this week

lol thanx guys......if anyone can help send me a pm, going to do my part and pay my 25 to become a supporting member this week

I did a temporary one by going to the CP and loading a pic of my truck.....got 03NYSS working on mine now..if i sent him good files...From what i've seen ..he does dayum good work!! Very kind of him to do that!! What a guy!! :cheers:

cp? :confused: i tryed loading my photos here and there and seems like all my photos are too big size wize....i hope i can get on nys good side and hell help a brother out cause im in no rush but a simple picture like your would be cool for now, im good with adobe photoshop but the sizes are to big to up load ill figure this out im determind i liove this site and here to stay so i get it eventually

cp? :confused: i tryed loading my photos here and there and seems like all my photos are too big size wize....i hope i can get on nys good side and hell help a brother out cause im in no rush but a simple picture like your would be cool for now, im good with adobe photoshop but the sizes are to big to up load ill figure this out im determind i liove this site and here to stay so i get it eventually

Maybe try to down size them in photobucket and then post...

being handled by the big o thanx for the help man cant wait .......as i smoke a sig i mean cig

perfect, he is the siggy master that i was talking about. he'll hook you up :thumbs: