I Hate New England Weather

70chevy03ss

So this morning I woke up and headed over to my buddies house to install new sway are bushings and links. Also found out that my tie rods are gone and my power steering pump has a small leak.. So then when I got home I was looking at the truck and I couldn't stand looking at her and i gave her a quick bath. It was about 37 degrees out and it was 3:00 when I decided to wash her so here you go. Also she is in her winter form. No cowl hood no tinted tails. Just a quick tip open the doors and spray the water in the door jam right where the fender meets the door. Alot of salt and sand sits there

Edited by sick03ssbad70velle (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine looked like that yesterday now it is clean an sitting in the garage i will get it dirty again this week just love to drive it

I work in Waltham At Bentley University and they like to use straight salt on the roads over there

Man that sucks that they use so much salt and it makes your truck look that way. It kills me every year around this time my truck goes way for the winter. It been in storage for 3 months now about another 2 month and ill get to bring it back out.

So this morning I woke up and headed over to my buddies house to install new sway are bushings and links. Also found out that my tie rods are gone and my power steering pump has a small leak.. So then when I got home I was looking at the truck and I couldn't stand looking at her and i gave her a quick bath. It was about 37 degrees out and it was 3:00 when I decided to wash her so here you go. Also she is in her winter form. No cowl hood no tinted tails. Just a quick tip open the doors and spray the water in the door jam right where the fender meets the door. Alot of salt and sand sits there

I hear ya my truck looks like crap it's covered in salt. :(

joe2004ss Posted Today, 04:57 PM

mine looked like that yesterday now it is clean an sitting in the garage i will get it dirty again this week just love to drive it

hey joe i just noticed you are from everett . i lived in everett for about 10 years just moved to wakefield this year.

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

We are praying for above freezing temperatures in ND. We have so much snow, there is no more room to push it to. It has been below freezing for a month.

We had weather like that for a month it sucked.the highs for the day were -25. in are town if it snows like 8 inchs they pile it all up and remove it by dump truck loads.

wow my truck went through the same cleaning today....i knew it was bad wen my gf strted raggin on me saying crap like wen did you get a white truck??? or wow a car detailer haven their truck look this bad must not be good for business....so i spent about three hours detaiing it up....it hurts though cus now i want my ss rims back on but not for another four months....

i feel your pain jess, i hate seeing mine like that. i just took it to the car wash today and installed my new bed cover. it doesn't look bad now but give it a couple days it will look bad again. another storm coming on wednesday. winter blows. :mad:

We had weather like that for a month it sucked.the highs for the day were -25. in are town if it snows like 8 inchs they pile it all up and remove it by dump truck loads.

Yeah, we pretty much share the same weather. However, the snow is great for Big Sky, MT. I go there every year, I can't wait to shred.

How's the snow in Red Lodge?

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Yeah, we pretty much share the same weather. However, the snow is great for Big Sky, MT. I go there every year, I can't wait to shred.

How's the snow in Red Lodge?

I guess there is alot up in red lodge. I know in december of 08 we had more snow in the one month then the hole 2007 -2008 season. One of my best friends works in big sky and he said the snow is crazy there right now. When do you go to big sky?