Electric Water Pump for Intercoolers

Oil pressure and return lines.

Intercooler plumbing and Silicone

Two Tial wastegates with 7-8 psi springs

Down pipes with 3-bolt exhaust flanges.

Two Airfliters with elbows.

Flex-A-Lite Efans

I think thats about it.....

Your will need tight plug wires with heat boots. The plug wires are alittle close to the manifolds. You will also need to tap the oil pan for the turbo Oil returns.

I never put the kit on my truck, but here are some stats from the truck I got it off of.

The kit is coming off of a 2002 GMC sierra. The truck has a 8.3-1 CR LS1. The truck dynoed 572rwhp/580rwtq at 12psi. The kit works great. The kit uses Turbonetics 62-1 turbos and there rated a 550-600 hp each. If your looking for a serious kit to make some Big Hp this is it.

When I picked the kit up in NC I was very impressed with the fab work and everyone else who has seen it has been very impressed as well. I really wished I had the money to finish my truck, but that just isnt going to happen on this project.

$4000 obo.

ttpict6vm21.jpg

ttpict4sp11.jpg

ttpict3gy21.jpg

ttpic10uo51.jpg

ttpic9jj71.jpg

ttpic1cg01.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I don't know if that those bad boys are going to sell, not many people have 8.3-1 CR if you know what I mean. If you just want to get rid of it and want an old MP112 Magnacharger kit and maybe a tonneau let me know. Otherwise something crazy like that I'd tell you to throw on racingjunk.com.

Honestly, I don't know if that those bad boys are going to sell, not many people have 8.3-1 CR if you know what I mean. If you just want to get rid of it and want an old MP112 Magnacharger kit and maybe a tonneau let me know. Otherwise something crazy like that I'd tell you to throw on racingjunk.com.

just curious but what your the MP112 be sold for...if your wanting to sale it?

what does the CR matter...just because the original builder of this system decided to go with that low of a ratio was his choice...im doing about the same setup and i have 9.4:1...higher CR isnt a problem...this kit will just make some big numbers on a nice motor anyway you go about it

yea, higher compression would be less timing, less boost...but NOT keep some one from making power with these.

IMO with the cost of new MP-76 bing so low, buying used turbo stuff is risky. I dont know what you paid but I would be prepaird to lose some $$...the used performance parts market is a big loss of $$.

yea, higher compression would be less timing, less boost...but NOT keep some one from making power with these.

IMO with the cost of new MP-76 bing so low, buying used turbo stuff is risky. I dont know what you paid but I would be prepaird to lose some $$...the used performance parts market is a big loss of $$.

........yea, you loose a lot of money on performance items....

nice looking kit :thumbs:

and yes, CR doesnt mean shit other than higher chance of knock with more boost... i have the wierdest setup, everyone thought i was crazy. yet i make 540 whp on a 112 maggie, cast pistons :P

7-8 psi on a stock motor, **tuned right** (which includes correct fueling obviously), will make mid-upper 4xx whp ALL DAY.

bump for a good deal :)