Fs: '06 Ss Grill Shell, Ss Bumper Cover, '06 Reflexxions Cowl

Blk06Limited

Ok, I've listed all of this before.. Well minus the grill shell.. and haven't receieved much response. In any case, I'm getting rid of the truck next week and this stuff has got to go by this weekend. All painted pieces are Onyx Black. Going to be pickup only I think due to reasons listed below, I'm located in Frederick MD...

'06 / '07 Classic SS Grill Shell - $300 + Shipping or Local Pickup

Perfect condition, only on the truck for a bit over a year. This was originally posted as a cash + part swap, but I've got a normal grill now so it's a straight up sale. Best shot of it is full on front shot of the truck so..

DSCF0436Large.jpg

SS Bumper Cover, no Vents, with the four IMPORTANT brackets - $300

Was just painted a little over a year ago with PPG base / clear from a very reputable shop but has suffered some rock chips as expected. Vents are gone unfortunately but I am including $150 in brackets. The most important brackets you need to mount it up and keep it from flopping around. This thing is too big to ship for anywhere south of $100 so local pickup only.

SSBumper.jpg

'06 / '07 Reflexxions Double Cowl Hood - $300 and you OEM hood

SOLD!!!

Also a little over a year old. Painted Onyx Black in PPG Global Base / Clear by the same body shop as the SS cover. Paint is flawless except for some rock chips on the very nose ('06 hoods have that big flat spot right in front, not the best design) Needs to be a direct swap with another Onyx Black hood. Condition of your swapped hood need not be perfect

Hood.jpg

Again.. Truck is gone after this weekend so need some offers ASAP.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by Blk06Limited (see edit history)