Old Ex-girlfriend

hot rod truck

This morning I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still living.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic.'

I was flabbergasted. 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now,' I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer than when you last saw me.

Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my lack of muscle tone.. .stuff sagging, my teeth not as white and jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop, saying that grey-haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover.

Then she giggled, 'My tits are sagging a little and I've put on quite a bit of weight myself!'

So I told her to **** off

:jester::crackup: