Where To Buy My Drop?

renta

where can i pick up a drop for the best price. want to do spindles up front due to the fact that down the road i want to do the corvette brakes any links out there tryed Mcgaughys but they dont sell off there site and djm comes with keys def dont want that just want to order them off the internet so i can use my paypal...thanx guys

I usually buy all my suspension stuff from summit or stylin. You can usually find coupon codes on the net for a % off or free shipping which usually puts them a tad bellow most reputable sites.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Yeah I would go with stylintrucks.com. I have lowered alot of vehicles using djm,mcgaughys and belltech they all have their advantages and disadvantages, but are all high quality products. So you won't be dissapointed no matter what you use. I personally use a djm shackle/hanger/key's kit and added mcgaughys spindles and could not be happier.

I usually buy all my suspension stuff from summit or stylin. You can usually find coupon codes on the net for a % off or free shipping which usually puts them a tad bellow most reputable sites.

:withstupid: I got my belltech 2" drop spindles from these sites and had a local shop do the install.

pm 05slammedblkss his names tim or check out his site timssuspensiononline.com

got my spindles and shackles for a really good price and quick delivery

:withstupid:

I odered my Mcgaughy helper bags from him, actually they should be comming in today :D

EDIT: Their here.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)