Group Buy For Caltrac Bars

Hey all,

After talking to Scott at Calvert racing about which bars will fit our trucks he also gave us the go ahead for a group buy. We need at least 5 guys to get the discount he quoted me but the discount may get better with more guys, note the MAY get better thats up to them based on the amount of orders. Scott requested that this pricing does not get advertised over an open forum so please pm me and i will tell you the discount he offered. The standard price for these bars is $339.00 plus $30.00 in shipping.

here is the link to their web site and the bars:

http://www.calvertracing.com/caltracs.html

i can also pm you his email address if you have any questions for him, if you do ask him a question tell him your considering the silverado SS group buy so he will know which part number you are asking about. I will also be emailing this link to him so he can see the status of this. As of right now there is no time limit but we'll talk about that when we get at least 5 guys.

Group Buy List:

Shadowsniper3006

Krambo

616 of 933

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Hey all,

After talking to Scott at Calvert racing about which bars will fit our trucks he also gave us the go ahead for a group buy. We need at least 5 guys to get the discount he quoted me but the discount may get better with more guys, note the MAY get better thats up to them based on the amount of orders. Scott requested that this pricing does not get advertised over an open forum so please pm me and i will tell you the discount he offered. The standard price for these bars is $339.00 plus $30.00 in shipping.

i can also pm you his email address if you have any questions for him, if you do ask him a question tell him your considering the silverado SS group buy so he will know which part number you are asking about. I will also be emailing this link to him so he can see the status of this. As of right now there is no time limit but we'll talk about that when we get at least 5 guys.

Group Buy List:

Shadowsniper3006

Krambo

these dont help the awd right

Hey all,

Group Buy List:

Shadowsniper3006

Krambo

pm send