D.i.c Problem

NTMD8R_SS

When i turn on the truck the display shows the odometer for like 1-2 seconds then automaticlly goes to Language and scrolls tru english,spanish,french. If i push any button on the stering wheel noting happens, this is the first time this has happened and the last time i drove it was last saturday. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance. :cheers:

i have that same problem...it seems like mine does that when its cold outside...i let it go for about 5 min then it stops and i just change it all back...i have the other languages down so i know where to switch back to english since i done it so many times...i would like to know how to fix it as well...i bet you have to replace it

Yeah, my friend is a shop foreman at a GM dealer so ill tell him about it and get some of my goodies intalled while im their.

The only thing that sucks is the dealership is a good 60 miles away,lol. Ima try my local one first.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

i have the same thing on my 03 denali. it only happens when it rains hard down here in miami(i cant find a leak). it last for about 5 mins then goes away. the bad part is it lands on french sometime an is a bitch to get back to english! lol