Phenox, Az And Surounding Areas

:chevy: As the title poorly sais i will be using the last of my vacation this month, either the 16th-20th or the afternoon or late the 23rd early the 24th-28th(depends if management approves the change or not. I'll keep you posted)!! does anyone want to meet and greet!!! Like i said i'll let you know what is goin on, good thing is most of it is over the weekend and sorry about the short notice!! :chevy: and forgive my tired spelling errors, hahaha i ment phoenix!!! Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

cool man!! yes i'm drivin the truck out there!! i'll keep checking back to see if any one else is in!! ohhh and i just checked with work and we are lookin at the 16th-20th!!! i hope this doesn't mess with anybody's weekend plans(the quick change that is)!! Any cool places to meet and photo shoot(possible evening time)??

I'm local just pm me with info when your ready I know I'm helping a friend out on the 24th with a 6.0 swap and a lot of PT.net members are getting together for the swap.

will do man!! hey look the same swap i wanna eventually do to my truck!!

i was thinking either sunday night maybe saturday night or if it works for you guys monday night!!! what works for you guys???? i'm rather open!! i was also thinking meeting at a sonic or a park or something!! I dunno guys any ideas???

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

as i have had time to think any time would be great because i'm not doin much!! i was thinking evening like i have already said many times. I don't know what is out there or where it is so let me know what or where is a good place to meet!! thanks guys

ok guys i'm heading out early in the morning(about 2-4am) just to get there sooner!! i'll be there about lunch time. i still don't know the area but someone at work told me there was a in & out burger out there. is this a good place to meet!!! what day works for you????

hmmm im going up to SHOWLOW for a snowboarding trip gona b gone friday for the weekend might be back sunday or monday morning.... just text me on my celly 6173201979 (boston area code) and ill let ya know if i can make it or not lol

Im moving to Show Low the beginning of Feb. Once im down there we need a G to G