Precision Industries Vigilante 3200 Triple Disc Stall / Torque Convert

Moze

A brief rundown that will hopefully answer most of the questions:

Today I lost 3rd and 4th again - clutch packs went for the third time. I can't keep repairing transmissions because this is my daily driver. So I'm going with a Turbo400 trans and will no longer need this converter since it won't work with the Turbo400.

I'm guessing the miles on this to be around 10,000 - that's just off the top of my head. I have never had ANY issues with this. NONE. The street manners are awesome, it flashes right to 3200 and locks up perfectly. If you aren't familiar with converters, Precision Industries is one of (if not THE) most respected converter manufacturer there is. Ask around to any of the truck guys that have been doing this for a while.

The only thing I have to confirm is if this is the 9.5" or the 10.5". I'm pretty sure it's the 10.5"

New, these sell for just under $1,000.00. I'm asking $750 shipped but will entertain offers. No dibs - first to pay, gets it. Paypal is [email protected]. Will also accept cash if picking up. I'm in the Dallas area but can meet anyone within reason.

Pic coming shortly but will only be of the converter installed, from underneath the truck. i will take better pictures once it's removed. I had it out twice though in the past month and a half or so, and it looks just like this:

converter1.jpg