22" Motoforge Sporttruck 06 Wheels *brand New!* Chome And Sil

Time2Kill

I know a lot of you guys like the Motoforge wheels, and after searching for over 4 years, I was able to locate several brand new sets of these wheels. I'm almost out of them though, these are the VERY last sets of these wheels in existance. Motoforge went bankrupt in 2004 and is no longer in business. They still operate in China, but I have talked to them several times over the years and they have no interest in making these wheels, even if they did, you would be looking at about $900 per wheel. These are a steal at these prices!

I have 4 complete sets of Titanium Silver wheels at $1450 + s/h a set.

I only have 2 sets of Chrome left at $1850 + s/h a set.

These are the same wheels that Wizard and Chase04 have on their trucks. Chase04 took a chrome set and had the spokes powdercoated black.

From my previous post: The wheels are brand new, never been mounted. As most of you know, you cannot buy these wheels anymore since Motoforge has long since been out of business. I snagged the last couple of sets before they closed up shop. The wheels have been redrilled to fit a Chevy truck bolt pattern. You cannot tell that they have been redrilled by looking at them. The shop that redrilled them did an excellent job. I've been running a set of these exact wheels on my Silverado SS and my Escalade EXT. The offset is perfect our trucks. The wheels come up as 32.5 to 33.0 pounds on my scale. I have a few pictures posted below.

post-6258-1231988367_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1231988375_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1231988383_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1231988389_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1231988396_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

Man.........these rims look sweet on a black truck.... :cool: Anybody have the Titanium silver rims on a red SS? With these rims, I think it would look sweet to two-tone my truck with the top being black, and having a silver stripe/design (the same color as the wheels) to break up the two colors.......... :chevy:

Man...................2009 is gonna be an expensive year.

Holy Crap,

Those are some old pics...

haha dude i did a search for your topics and looked threough every one that the title hinted at pics. saved all the pics and have looked through them multiple times. i wanted these wheels bad lol. got em now. i just hope they look as good on silver as they do on black.

SSmoothSilSS: do a search in the video photo forum for motoforge with member name 04CHASE and there are some pics of when his were still just chrome. they look killer!

• 1 month later...
hi,

how wide are the rims?

and do you have any pics from the front and back ?

thanks,

dave

I have my stock wheels back on the truck for winter so I can't get anymore additional pictures right now. What I have posted is all the pictures I have so far.

They are 22" x 10"