Pic Request

blown clone

long story short i bought all the cladding and i was told it was to come with all the brackets. i know i have both rocker cladding brackets but i have a bunch of smaller brackets and i am not sure if i have enough of them or where exactly they go. does anyone have some pics of all the brackets and can tell me where they go? if not i can post some pics of what i have by this weekend so maybe someone can help me figure this stuff out.

Thanks,

Jed

thanks for the pics, i have those and because of you guys now i know where they go :cheers: i am still going to try and get pics of the rest of the brackets i have this weekend so maybe you guys can tell me if i have the right number of them and where they go

Thanks,

Jed

Edited by Blown Clone (see edit history)

Anyone got pics of the front bumper brackets? I had my truck in for body work a couple years ago and I think it's flimsier than stock, I'm wondering if it's missing something :confused:

Mr. P.

Heres what i got Mr.P not pics but you get the idea...

ss2.jpg

post-16050-1232301393_thumb.jpg

are these the rear bed brackets?post-16050-1232301460_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what these are and why i have three of thempost-16050-1232301490_thumb.jpg

i know these are the door brackets, but is there anything else that has to go with them(besides the plastic things)post-16050-1232301526_thumb.jpg

what do the rear cab corner brackets look like?

Thanks,

Jed

post-16050-1232301424_thumb.jpg

post-16050-1232301393_thumb.jpg

are these the rear bed brackets?post-16050-1232301460_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what these are and why i have three of thempost-16050-1232301490_thumb.jpg

i know these are the door brackets, but is there anything else that has to go with them(besides the plastic things)post-16050-1232301526_thumb.jpg

what do the rear cab corner brackets look like?

Thanks,

Jed

[/quote

All of the z shaped brackets are the bed, the short ones are for the rear cladding behind the wheel and the longer ones are the cladding in front of the rear wheel.

The funny shaped brackets that you have three of go the the cab corners, and the door pieces just rivet to the doors like the rockers.

I hope this helps, and if you dont need one of the cab corner brackets let me know what you will take for it. I was one short when I done my conversion.

Good luck and be sure to post pics of your progress. :cheers: