Do You Think This Is Fair?

lunaru03

It's stuff like that that gives all US military a bad name. I wish I could haze the Motherless F#*ks! I was a Sgt in the Marines. I would expect more from the Sgt in the truck. No matter branch he was in Army, Air Force, or Marines.

well guys when i was in iraq the 1st time. i would give a kid a mre and i saw the little bastard turn right around and sell it. the kids believe it or not are very agrivating the pester the hell out of us. im not saying its right but they throw rocks, shoot fire works ect. so there is alot of things that happen to us that isnt show and every one sees the bad we do. so before anyone gets all pissy at the soldiers put your self in our shoes and dont be so quick to judge. thanks

well guys when i was in iraq the 1st time. i would give a kid a mre and i saw the little bastard turn right around and sell it. the kids believe it or not are very agrivating the pester the hell out of us. im not saying its right but they throw rocks, shoot fire works ect. so there is alot of things that happen to us that isnt show and every one sees the bad we do. so before anyone gets all pissy at the soldiers put your self in our shoes and dont be so quick to judge. thanks

Amen to that!