427 Roush

catdaddy300

So there there i was at a red light light next to a marine that was getting really antsy in the car next to me......well he was in a new 427 supercharged ford mustang and then after this big show drove 10 yards into a burger king(fat bastard).........so besides the the ass whooping i was going to give him how would that little red light run session go down if it had happened???

So there there i was at a red light light next to a marine that was getting really antsy in the car next to me......well he was in a new 427 supercharged ford mustang and then after this big show drove 10 yards into a burger king(fat bastard).........so besides the the ass whooping i was going to give him how would that little red light run session go down if it had happened???

if you are stock once he stopped spinning he would have pulled you

you would have had a HUGE leave advantage if yours is awd

yea just like the rest of the mustang guys allways got to make them selfs better by picking on somebody. i had a guy try to race me in one of them fast ass cars. he kept honking riding next to me. i knew it was no chance i could take that car. he kept smiling and poking fun of me with his girl in the car. so i gave in cause i seen a cop right up on the side of the shoulder that he didnt. i nodded at him he honked 3 times then he took off crazy i dint of course but the cop did too he rolled by waving and smiling the same way he did me. some ppl learn the hard way lol.

yea just like the rest of the mustang guys allways got to make them selfs better by picking on somebody. i had a guy try to race me in one of them fast ass cars. he kept honking riding next to me. i knew it was no chance i could take that car. he kept smiling and poking fun of me with his girl in the car. so i gave in cause i seen a cop right up on the side of the shoulder that he didnt. i nodded at him he honked 3 times then he took off crazy i dint of course but the cop did too he rolled by waving and smiling the same way he did me. some ppl learn the hard way lol.
my question is when guys buy mustangs do the salesman not tell them that they have 5 gears, not just 3? they all drive around a gear down from where they should because they think it sounds cool....im sure it is extremely fuel efficient.

yeah my chevy is awd so i knew i had him at the jump but that top end of mine would not compare to his..... that is the good thing about my truck is that it is a red light to red light killer but if we were on the highway it would be a different story!!!

tahts funny :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Edited by REAPER (see edit history)

ive seen a few around my town if it was a true roush 427 you would not of had a chance. out of the box they run mid 12s. i just read the info on them they are truley fast but very spendy also. i tried to get a guy in my town to run me with one but he wouldnt bit. it would of been from a dig i think i would of taken him cause he would be spinning all over the place with his stock tires and plus im AWD and i can build 8psi of boost before i ever leave the line. :D:D

A coworker that owns a late model Firebird goes around and test drives all the new fast cars and test drove one of those and said it was ridiculously fast. He thought it needed wider tires because he kept breaking the rear end loose. He doesn't like Mustangs, but he was impressed with that one.

There are people out there that put badges on their cars to try and impress the uninformed, I've even seen a newer regular cab Chevy with SS emblems on it. I guess he didn't realize that people in the know can spot a real SS a block away. But we also get a lot of F-150's that put on Lightning badges. :rolleyes:

Edited by Show Time (see edit history)

A coworker that owns a late model Firebird goes around and test drives all the new fast cars and test drove one of those and said it was ridiculously fast. He thought it needed wider tires because he kept breaking the rear end loose. He doesn't like Mustangs, but he was impressed with that one.

There are people out there that put badges on their cars to try and impress the uninformed, I've even seen a newer regular cab Chevy with SS emblems on it. I guess he didn't realize that people in the know can spot a real SS a block away. But we also get a lot of F-150's that put on Lightning badges. :rolleyes:

LOL :withstupid:

You might live around my area, because I see two different new silverados with full SS stickers on them a lot lately. One of them even has them in the wrong spots, but the bigass chrome rear bumper is the bigger give away.

Edited by KoTToN (see edit history)