I Got A Magna Charger 112

IMO I would not use the crappy tune from magna charger for your truck...Now isnt the time to skimp..get the gauges you need and get in touch with Justin,Zippy, or who ever your tuner is...those 2 have tuned enough Radix trucks they can do it in there sleep.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO I would not use the crappy tune from magna charger for your truck...Now isnt the time to skimp..get the gauges you need and get in touch with Justin,Zippy, or who ever your tuner is...those 2 have tuned enough Radix trucks they can do it in there sleep.

Krambo Is my Tuner and we tolk about it , The tune from magna charger is nit the best .But It will work for me , Krambo will tweeck from it a lil . I understand what you are saying and im takin lil steps to get there . Plus the SS is my Daily Driver so I can not go tooooooo crazy with it .

Krambo Is my Tuner and we tolk about it , The tune from magna charger is nit the best .But It will work for me , Krambo will tweeck from it a lil . I understand what you are saying and im takin lil steps to get there . Plus the SS is my Daily Driver so I can not go tooooooo crazy with it .

Your in good hands with kevin..my truck is my DD also..I just figured when you spend the money you might as well get all you can out of it while still keeping it reliable.

I prefer mine to match IMO... look up the phantom 2 gauges.. and your fuel pressure should be between 58 psi and 62 psi if i remember correctly

I look at the phantom 2 gauges and like but my Desh is C/F so got it to match that . :cheers: