Whats Should I Do Next To Get More Hp

Les Hall

Ok where should I go from here to get more ponies??? something I don't have to take out a loan for,,,,,Here's what I got so far, (Wheatley tune, C.A.I., MSD wires, Magnaflow, just wandering what my next step should be,,,,,

Headers??? Nitrous???

headers

higher stall TC

shift kit

billet servos

larger trans cooler

Then spray the hell out of it Les. Holler at me if you decide to spray it and I can help you hide everything like I did mine.

headers

higher stall TC

shift kit

billet servos

larger trans cooler

Headers it is then, thanks

Then spray the hell out of it Les. Holler at me if you decide to spray it and I can help you hide everything like I did mine.

I found a pretty cheap wet kit, what do you use to get the timing where it needs to be while spraying?

no cats if you can get away with it, cams are affordable aswell

I can get away with it, they're not that strict around here YET,lol

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

A good friend of mine in Jonesboro tuned it for me. He uses HP Tuners and Ive been driving my truck on the tune for the 150 shot without a problem and Ive drove it to NC twice, the other side of TN a few times, and central KY without a problem. I dont have any tranny mods, but I guess Ive just been real lucky. If you put a kit on and you want a good in person tune just lt me know and Ill get you hooked up.

Remember depending on the converter, you can cut a full .5 off your Et. And considering you can find good ones used for about 500 bucks, thats a good mod. Besides the LT's. If you are going the LT route, check out speedengineering for the pacesetter prices. Nobody can beat em.