Parting Out '03 Silverado Ss

Time2Kill

So I have read through all this and probably missed it. I am looking to purchase a new dash bezel along with the matching center counsole bezels and inserts. Do you have those and if so how much.

I've got a dash bezel, I'll get some pics posted up in a little bit. I do not have the center console bezels as I sold those with the center console.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a dash bezel, I'll get some pics posted up in a little bit. I do not have the center console bezels as I sold those with the center console.

I am interested in your exhaust system. What condition and approximately how much to ship to zip code 63673? Thanks

I am interested in your exhaust system. What condition and approximately how much to ship to zip code 63673? Thanks

I have one in excellent shape, for $175.

I have another one with some very small dents in the muffler, $150

And I have one other one that has a small bend in the front pipe that bolts to the cat, $125

I can ship it uncut via freight for $100 or I can cut the exhaust and ship it through UPS for $65.

Let me know

I am sorry for the delay, having some trouble with a disc in my neck, going to have surgery. I was wondering if there is some way that you could take a picture of the exhaust and email it to me at [email protected]. I am getting close to having my SS running and want to put the original exhaust back on. Thanks for your help.

im curious if you would sell the front bumper brackets. i recently purchased an OEM bumper and need the brackets. i also saw that you have the center console but do you have the glove box piece and if so what color is it. im also in need of one of the air scoops but not sure if you have those still.