Nelson Performance with Radix

My truck isn't tuned by Nelson Performance, but with a nelson performance or any other custom tune theyll eliminate anything the superchips programer has put in. So yes put it back to stock.

I'm getting the Radix first part of May and I Allen tuned my truck. When I get him to send me the new tune for the Radix, I am going to get another ecm and program it to the Superchips program so I can swap it if i have any warranty issues. One of the techs at my Chevy dealership is also doing tunes and he told me that they will not warranty anything if I have anything but the Superchips tune installed. So this is just to be safe!!!

Just an idea for you guys that liek to play it safe!!

JOSH

I'm getting the Radix first part of May and I Allen tuned my truck. When I get him to send me the new tune for the Radix, I am going to get another ecm and program it to the Superchips program so I can swap it if i have any warranty issues. One of the techs at my Chevy dealership is also doing tunes and he told me that they will not warranty anything if I have anything but the Superchips tune installed. So this is just to be safe!!!

Just an idea for you guys that liek to play it safe!!

JOSH

They can tell the difference?

Not normally with just a Tech2, but one of the techs at the dealership i go to has a Vette and a T/A that he has LS1 edit and can read the programs, so just to cover my butt that is what I am going to do. Also he used to work for me and I "let him go on" so I dont want any trouble when it comes down to it!!

GOODLUCK

JOSH

Archived