Good Trans Shop In Nashville?

toxic donkey

good day all, ive got a zippy shift kit thats been sitting in my garage for several months now waiting to be installed. my regular mechanic is on hiatus now selling tools for cornwell , so i need a reputable, trustworthy shop in nashville tn to install it. anyone from the area that can reccomend someone who wont half ass install it and act like they're doing me a favor. thanks

dood call my dad he runs the srvice dept at dunn biuck, pontiac, gmc. im from joelton/hendersonville. i had a shift kit put in at a shop in madison its across from mcdonalds on gallatin rd. give me a shout if ya need to. my dads name is andy mcmahan 615-865-5650 tell him you are a friend of mine and he will get you set in the right direction. my name is justin. just ask who he recomends. hope this help bro. later man

dood call my dad he runs the srvice dept at dunn biuck, pontiac, gmc. im from joelton/hendersonville. i had a shift kit put in at a shop in madison its across from mcdonalds on gallatin rd. give me a shout if ya need to. my dads name is andy mcmahan 615-865-5650 tell him you are a friend of mine and he will get you set in the right direction. my name is justin. just ask who he recomends. hope this help bro. later man

thanks justin ill give your pop a call first thing monday, by the way what shift kit did you use??

thanks justin ill give your pop a call first thing monday, by the way what shift kit did you use??

ITS NOT MY SSS IT WAS IN MY 02 SS CAMARO. i plan on getting one soon let me know how it does for ya

If you can not get in there my buddy does transmissions on the side. He lives in Coopertown off highway 24 exit 24. PM me if you can't get in McMahan's

i dont know ledfoot, the only time i can get thru coopertown without getting a ticket is when im on my bike and they cant catch me!

i dont know ledfoot, the only time i can get thru coopertown without getting a ticket is when im on my bike and they cant catch me!

yea i hate coopertown the police dept are dicks. they use to mess with me when i was a kid going down 49 toward springfield