What Do Ya Think

mcmahan

had an opportunity to drive a black srt 8. definitely a head turner and powerful ride, great brakes but feels like my truck because it weighs soo damn much

i was going to drive it but i didnt because it was a automatic. so they are going to call me when they get a 6 speed in i guess ill make my decision then

i was going to drive it but i didnt because it was a automatic. so they are going to call me when they get a 6 speed in i guess ill make my decision then

i drove the auto with the autostick...no 6spd but sweet nonetheless

dont get me wrong i lik the new challengers and it looks good in the pics but please tell me u got more pics of that blown :eek: firebird?!?!?

-Rob

no i sure dont rob but, i can get ya some. the yellow z06 is what i was looking at and, ill make sure to stop by and get some pics for ya. the z06 is $21000 clear title clear carfax with 11500 miles on it. thats hard to pass up. im going to keep the sss also so dont worry all thats my baby ill keep it till its run in the dirt lol looking for a second car for the wife

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

for the price of a nib srt challanger you can have a low mileage c6 z, at least thats how i see it. sure the camaro will be out soon but id rather have something that will be faster and has its bugs worked out.

who knows what things will pop up with the camaro . id be willing to bet the 2nd or 3rd year model it will have a nice powerplant compared to the ls3 in the ss model its first production year.

for the price of a nib srt challanger you can have a low mileage c6 z, at least thats how i see it. sure the camaro will be out soon but id rather have something that will be faster and has its bugs worked out.

who knows what things will pop up with the camaro . id be willing to bet the 2nd or 3rd year model it will have a nice powerplant compared to the ls3 in the ss model its first production year.

good point chase. ive ran every possable senario out and i thought of that too. me and my wife have talked about this all afternoon. i would love to have another vette. my wife is big on having something we can all ride in. plus its going to be her car. trust me bro i tried to talk her into a c6z

dont get me wrong i lik the new challengers and it looks good in the pics but please tell me u got more pics of that blown :eek: firebird?!?!?

-Rob

Or a pic of the C2 Vette next to the yeller one.

The LS3 in the Camaro is nice 422 hp, same motor as the stock Vette. Got a buddy over in Houston that just put a deposit down on a 6 sp Challenger, seems like a sweet ride, like the looks. Least its not a blue oval :D !

:flag: