My Truck Got Vandalized

SickChevy06

Well as the topic says my SS got vandalized this morning while it was parked outside.I took out the ss parked it outside because i had to move it to take out my monte carlo since i rarely use its inside the garage so leave for about an hour or so and then come back andd notice its keyed and deep all the way around. f*ck*ng a**holes. i already did my police report just have to report it to the insurance I hope everything turns out good in the log run. And i snapped a picture of my friends truck its a silverbirch color with pearl. I am reeally pi** and a while back i posted my spoiler got stolen here are the pics.

100_3681.jpg

100_3682.jpg

100_3683.jpg

100_3684.jpg

100_3685.jpg

100_3686.jpg

100_3686.jpg

100_3688.jpg

100_3689.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Damn bro, that F*KEN SUCKS! I hate sorry azz people that do shit like that!!! :banghead:

That happened in your own yard durring daylight? thats some crazy shit,,,damn thats some body work and almost entire pait jod,,not counting that $1000, spoiler. hell it may be totaled

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

damn bro that f*cking sucks!!! sorry man... thats just typical hater sh!t here in Cali and i'm u know that already, someone must of seen u in ur truck with the 6's and probably remembered it when they keyed it. karma is a bitch and it will eventually catch up to who ever did it. good luck with getting it fixed hope ur insurance takes care of u.

-Rob

F**K i know i didnt even know it was mounted like that i thought it was just double sided tape.

Did they take your tail lights too? Cuz you gotta take to suckers off to get to the nuts the hold the wing down. I installed one on my buddys crew cab. thats only reason why i know.

Sucks to hear what happened to your truck... is there a custom paint job in the works???

Did they take your tail lights too? Cuz you gotta take to suckers off to get to the nuts the hold the wing down. I installed one on my buddys crew cab. thats only reason why i know.

Sucks to hear what happened to your truck... is there a custom paint job in the works???

Disregard that I see what they did the idiots broke the brackets off...Typical...

WOW what a fockin peice of a shiet. If someone ever did that to my truck I would seriously find that person and theyd catch a bat to the face a few times. After thats all said and done Id get his information and hed cover every penney to fix my truck. What assholes that seriously pissis me off.