Intimadator Vs Street Scenes Wing

Brad04ss

I was looking for the intimadator wing and bed cap kit when i came acroos the street scenes kit at stylin concepts. But my reall question is what is the diff i cant really tell one besides one came on a truck and one is aftermarket

I was looking for the intimadator wing and bed cap kit when i came acroos the street scenes kit at stylin concepts. But my reall question is what is the diff i cant really tell one besides one came on a truck and one is aftermarket

Got a link to it?

The tailgate wing is held on buy 3m tape and bolts and it looks like the the stylin concepts looks like just tape. I know one guy on here said it doesn't sit right..

I have the street scenes wing and caps on my truck and it looks really good in the summer, but when it the temp drops below 40 degree the caps shrink a little. The way the caps rap around the top of the bed above the tail lights causes the them to raise a bit and the wing doesnt look level with the caps. I have taken them off and reattached them to the truck when it was cold out and it looks better but the colder it gets you can tell they are shrinking up a bit. I guess the same way the cladding does in the winter. If you live in a warmer climate you shouldnt have any problems with it.

post-15019-1232504768_thumb.jpg

Edited by 99ImperSSonator (see edit history)

what about just getting the spoiler for the tailgate? Would that look right or messed up? The reason I ask is because my ss cap is slightly damaged and what it would cost to fix I could just get a different spoiler.

I was thinking about doing is, cutting off the end caps about the same location of the Intiminator wing just above the taillight were it angles down, it wouldn't look so bad then. You have to buy the whole kit, which is about $400 +, and then the cost of having it painted. You can buy the wing seprate from the bed cap, but it wouldn't look to good. that's where they get you, is to buy both parts.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?cat...rtfamilyid=5511

Yeah I've also thought about getting the styling setup but would rather have the ISS spoiler. Too bad it's priced out the @ss and hard to find used. So for now, I'm not getting either. I just don't see me putting in a $1K for a spoiler setup.