Custom Tune

myblack04ss

you wanting a mail type one done ? or a live tune ?

Wheatley and zippy are both good.. wheatley nailed mine almost right on through the mail, I've heard the same about zippy

honestly dude wut do u think would be best for me i mean all ive got is intake... n a 40 series exhaust with gutted cats... i bought the diablo tuner n im soo tired of have n to delate my o2 sensor codes im jus tired of it i jus t dunno wut would b good

I live in Alexandria, meet people in the Springfield area all the time for custom tunes. I own Black Bear Performance.

Justin

Edit:

I've got a blue SSS. Did I happen to see you on Kingstowne Blvd near manchester lakes a couple of weeks back?

Edited by .justin. (see edit history)

I live in Alexandria, meet people in the Springfield area all the time for custom tunes. I own Black Bear Performance.

Justin

Edit:

I've got a blue SSS. Did I happen to see you on Kingstowne Blvd near manchester lakes a couple of weeks back?

yea man i think u did u had the black bear sticker on the back of ur window right? how much would u charge for a tune man.... give me a call 703-843-3427(mike) thanks

Edited by myblack04ss (see edit history)