Help Me Decide On Rims

I need some help on picking new rims for my truck. I know i want 22" with nitto 420"s now i just have to find a rim. I like the chrome or polished look on my truck as i don't think black would look to well on an arrival blue SS. All inputs are welcome, also I know there are quite a few members with these rims on there trucks if they have pictures of them on the truck that would help also. Here are some of the rims i had in mine as you can tell i perfer a spoked rim with some sort of screw or dimple around the outside. If anyone knows of any other forged rims for under $600 a rim toss them in as well.

Centerline Edge II Eagle Alloys 026 Giovanna Caracas 6 American racing RT-S

post-14411-1232527642_thumb.jpg

post-14411-1232527665_thumb.jpg

post-14411-1232527672_thumb.jpg

post-14411-1232527684_thumb.jpg

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Can't go wrong with the Eagle 026's, a few guys here have those rims for good reason :thumbs: (SickBoy)

My first pick is the new Centerlines, because the extra detail will make them a bit more visually 'interesting' on a blue truck. And, they'll weigh the same as the stock 20's.

But the Eagle 026 has a more attractive hub. Either would look hot. My $0.02...

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

if I remember right the american racing rts is discontinued. I would go with the centerlines because they are a stronger and lighter then say the eagle alloys and plus if they were chrome they would really nice on your arrival blue ss.

Can't go wrong with the Eagle 026's, a few guys here have those rims for good reason :thumbs: (SickBoy)

My first pick is the new Centerlines, because the extra detail will make them a bit more visually 'interesting' on a blue truck. And, they'll weigh the same as the stock 20's.

But the Eagle 026 has a more attractive hub. Either would look hot. My $0.02...

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: I have always liked the 026's. I just wonder how hard it is to clean around the lug area. :smash:

I need some help on picking new rims for my truck. I know i want 22" with nitto 420"s now i just have to find a rim. I like the chrome or polished look on my truck as i don't think black would look to well on an arrival blue SS. All inputs are welcome, also I know there are quite a few members with these rims on there trucks if they have pictures of them on the truck that would help also. Here are some of the rims i had in mine as you can tell i perfer a spoked rim with some sort of screw or dimple around the outside. If anyone knows of any other forged rims for under $600 a rim toss them in as well.

I've got the Eagle Alloys on mine and they do look good, but the 22's weight A LOT!! If I had it to do over I'd go with the Centerline wheels. I can really feel a difference with my 22's and my track wheels. Lighter is better and the truck feels so much faster. I'd say there is a 0.5 difference between my 22's and track wheels.

I really love the look of the Centerlines. I had them on my 05' GMC, and they looked kick a$$. Here's a pic of my old truck with the centerlines. When I get some dough for my rims, that's what I'm getting. The only problem with them, is when you buy them direct from centerline, they will admit the finish on them are sometimes poor (the polish from the factory, not the quality of the wheel), depending how they come out, but they will also tell you, can you find them anywhere else this cheap for billet rims? Their customer service is very poor to say the least and they know that. If you choose them, buy them directly from centerline, much cheaper and no mark up.

centerlines.jpg

GMC2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i like the last one

I really like the 026s but they are very heavy. Id say get the RT-S but I see them everywhere I look around my area. I got a set of 026s brand new in the garage waiting to be put on in the spring. If your not worried about weight they look really good or you can just take them off when you go to the track? Thats what I plan to do