Anyone Want To Road Course Your Truck?

Saturday, April 25th at Gingerman in South Haven, MI.

Saturday, May 9th at Grattan in Belding, MI.

these are the dates, I need you to pick. My buddy with a Turd says he is going to get some Ford guys out...If we pick Gingerman we might get a TnT at US131 the friday night b4???

I am going to see about one later in the summer and this would be Z5, friday TnT, Saturday @ the road course...

We will run together with trucks only class. Check your schedules, its 80 days away.

Ok here goes:

A local car club has road course events.

the running joke is: can trucks run?

we get denied. but we always ask.

so this year the guys have told us if we can get a group of 12-14 we can have our own class.

This might be an event of Z5 if people show their interest.

they are going back and forth about going to the best course near us AND good for beginners.

This is casual, the rule is you cant drive faster than your ability.

let me know if you are interested and I'll gget dates.

happy driving

joe

where is this again?

these are the dates, I need you to pick. My buddy with a Turd says he is going to get some Ford guys out...If we pick Gingerman we might get a TnT at US131 the friday night b4???

I am going to see about one later in the summer and this would be Z5, friday TnT, Saturday @ the road course...

We will run together with trucks only class. Check your schedules, its 80 days away.

theres also a track club in san dego, but they wont let me run, maybe if whe all go..........?

I know it is far off but we need to represent. My friend is getting the ford trucks, another guy is asking about the SyTy guys and I have a feeler out for the SRT10 guys...need to ask the TBSS guys too. This has the potential to be a kick ass event. Somthing I would like to try atleast once.

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)