Little Teaser Whit New Wheels

NTMD8R_SS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures doesn't give it any justice, looks a billion times better in person. You need to get a rollin' shot of it, shit is dope. Keep them polished, if you ever want them painted just let me know, I'll get my painter to do it for cheap.

Will do, depending on how hard it is to keep them clean. I have some poorboys wheel sealent so hopefully that helps, but if its still a pain ill let you know.

Let me know when ur down for a photoshoot me you and blackss46 should get together soon in downtown

Im down for a photoshoot, just name a time or maybe before the meet we could drive around and find some spots to get good pics, also i want some rolling pics.

Damn!!! :eek::eek::eek: those wheels look Clean man, I also prefer the clean and simple look :thumbs: I was thinking of getting some u2-55 wheels that look similiar to those but some other members on here have said that they weigh alot, Any info on your wheels as far as weight goes???

Damn!!! :eek::eek::eek: those wheels look Clean man, I also prefer the clean and simple look :thumbs: I was thinking of getting some u2-55 wheels that look similiar to those but some other members on here have said that they weigh alot, Any info on your wheels as far as weight goes???

They weigh around 33lbs each.