New From Cincinnati

sy34010

While I don't own a Silverado SS I do have a fondness for your running gear.

CIMG2543.jpg

2tonnewpower.jpg

I'm in the final stages of my 1994 Impala 2500 SS build, its on the road and running well but lateley I've been eating belt tensioners every time I get near 6000 RPM.

Its' a fully forged F1 Procharged LQ9 at 408.6 cubes so I'm calling it a 409 with a 4500 stall 4L80e controlled by a 2002 Silverado 2500 PCM so far its made 600/585 on the dyno but that was at 5800 RPM, hoping for 700+ at 7200.

I'm hoping to gain from the collective knowledge of the forum members as my background to this point is delaing with Gen2 engines, 700 R4's and 4l60e's.

nice build bro. welcome to the site. post some more pics

Thanks man, small world I grew up in Seattle and I have a house in Pickett County TN on Dale Hollow Lake. I have a couple of other pics and a cell phone video of the first start up.

408rdy2roll.jpg

CIMG2547.jpg

welcome to the site!!! badass Impala u got there, i'm jealous of it's powerplant!!!

try posting ur questions in the forced induction section there are plenty of guys on here who are making north of ur numbers with S/C'er that can probably help. Dozer also runs a procharged 408 so he can probably offer u a lot of help. here's his profile: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showuser=11674

good luck!!! :cheers:

-Rob