Pos Gmc Talks A Lot Of S***

8 UR HMI

I'd like to beat him with a 5.3L. :D

That would be hillarious.

I'm posted under JaymzSS on youtube. Wonder how long untill this guy realizes he bit off more than he can chew and takes down the video :rolleyes:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did read it. are u talking about this one??

Fireman31E5 (44 minutes ago) Show Hide Reply | Spam No, you are the dumb ****! All VHO's came with an LQ4 rated at 325hp, not an LQ9. The LQ9 in the Silverado SS and the Escalade was rated at 345hp and 380 ft lbs torque. Why don't you do some research and learn something about late model GM trucks before you shoot your mouth off retard!

Just fyi VHO's did come with an lq9 not an lq4.

Just fyi VHO's did come with an lq9 not an lq4.

yeah dude i just read that and i commented on that! of course anyone who knows their late model gmc/chevy trucks would know that ALL VHO's came with the LQ9 as the SS and escalade rated @ 345hp ad 385lb or torque...stock SS vs. VHO would be almost a dead even race.

yeah dude i just read that and i commented on that! of course anyone who knows their late model gmc/chevy trucks would know that ALL VHO's came with the LQ9 as the SS and escalade rated @ 345hp ad 385lb or torque...stock SS vs. VHO would be almost a dead even race.

yea well that kids was a 2002 not a new one. u can tell by the window controls and dash. theres still no wat that truck could beat an ss like that

yea well that kids was a 2002 not a new one. u can tell by the window controls and dash. theres still no wat that truck could beat an ss like that

no dude. look at his steering wheel his has steering wheel controls...look closely at the 17 second mark . they didn't make that an option till 2003. the 02 models had a completely different steering wheel. he has a traction control button to the left of his guage cluster. plus they didn't make the 6.0 an option till 2004 in the half ton. so i know it's at least an 04'.

Thank you for pointing that out, I had a brain fart when typing that. :idiot:

...and it's 380 torque, not 385.......