Lc-1 Wideband?

i have the LC-1 wideband for the ss and i paid 400 for it new. so if your getting the hole thing for that price id say its a good deal even if its used. and mine works great never had any problems with it at all.

i have the LC-1 wideband for the ss and i paid 400 for it new. so if your getting the hole thing for that price id say its a good deal even if its used. and mine works great never had any problems with it at all.

ok cool. am i going to have to go back to my tuner for that cause i cant stand him and dont want to go back there ever again

I'll never buy another LC-1. Got sensor, DB gauge and module for 250 shipped, but had to free air calibrate it every 2-3 days. As instructed I moved my ground, moved the power source, had it isolated from everything else that I could and it still kept screwing up. I'm going PLX next time.

maybe, but several people have had problems like mine, the lc-1 is very sensitive to grounds and the calibration mode is a pita. my next one will be plug and play.

it took me awhile to figure it out to. the first one i had i messed up cause i started the truck with out doing the calibration step but a friend of mine is the manger where i bought it from so he just swapped me out for a new one and told innovative it was deffected.

maybe, but several people have had problems like mine, the lc-1 is very sensitive to grounds and the calibration mode is a pita. my next one will be plug and play.

it took me awhile to figure it out to. the first one i had i messed up cause i started the truck with out doing the calibration step but a friend of mine is the manger where i bought it from so he just swapped me out for a new one and told innovative it was deffected.

hey shawn can u give me a detailed install guide or talk me through it one day? cause u did it for my vaccumm for my bov and that worked perfect.