Bad Weather Is Here....doh!

SSThunder

Well we got god knows how many inches of ice last night and it looks like the ice is back tonight. The roads are all ice ice baby and my dish tv is out :banghead: Wonder if my hot piss would help the dish any lol :jester: Plus I've been sick all last week and this week so it's been a great couple weeks. Sorry to rant but I haven't been online much lately. Hows the weather in your area fellow ss'ers?

Got some snow, got a whole bunch of ice. We're under a Level 3 snow emergency which has all raods closed to non-emergency personel. Though, I don't know why they call it a snow emergency, there is more ice then snow. I am just hoping we don't get called out in this.

I don't envy any of you that have to deal with that kind of weather. Although it gets pretty cold in the southwest deserts at night we don't get any snow and the days are mid 60's to mid 70's from December to February. Of course we have to deal with the 110 to 115+ degrees in the summer. So give and take on both ends I guess.

we probably got about 4 icnhes or so of ice yesterday and today we're getting snow. Power is out in the surrounding counties. Lucky I'm in a decent size city so we've got power. Daycare might be closed tomorrow so that could be a problem. I've already had my girl home with me for 2 days so most of my work is done at night. She's suppose to be in daycare today but she's not. I hate this cold weather. I'm ready for summer to get here. Poor truck is covered in snow and Ice. I'll get some pics up later :chevy:

if your dish is were you can't reach it, fill a squirt gun full of luke warm water and spray it down. You cannot hurt the unit.

If that doesn't work get with me, could most likely get you a free service call. :cheers: