New Tattoo

slammedbowtie

ok so i got a new tattoo tonight im pretty stoked. well i got it outlined and half done last week and finished tonight. it took me 2 years on and off to draw it. its nice to have it finally become a reality. it means something because i drew it and its not just some flash off the wall. i think it came out pretty nice. the only part that kinda hurt was when he brought out the number 15 needle for some shading. other than that all went well, let me know what you guys think.

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

NIce tat,I also have a phoenix on my back,not as big as yours though,and I agree with you...the shading is the worst,especially over the spine.

Really? The shading has always been a cake walk for me...The line work is always the worse because its more concentrated..1-3 needles versus 15.. I guess it effects all of us different.

Looks good Rob.

thanks guys. total of almost 4 hours. the spine hurt the least. it was the lining that hurt, like always then it goes kinda numb. some of the shading with the big needle hurt near the mid back off the sides. after i buy my handgun, im gettin more work done on my arms into the shoulder.