Can I Get A Price Please?

funceca88

I whant to go lower, maybe 3/4 or 2/4. but everywhere i go it seems like they whant to much, they ussually whant around 1,200$ :uhoh: 1,800, i mean do these sound like reasonable prices to you, i nkow the kits about 650$ on stylintrucks, but is the labor that hard or am i just too cheap, if anybody knows of a good honest shop in san diego, let me know :(

If your willing to drive up to LA im pretty I can give you a screaming deal on a Mcgaughys 2/4 spindle,hanger, shackle kit installed.

ya driving to L.A is no big deal for me,(if i have some cash)my brother lives up there, so what kind of a deal and where is your shop hu?

do it your self or get help from other members

believe me i would do it my self and have almost order the parts to doit, but ive seen shows like horse power, trucks and the other ones and i get confused :shakehead: , take this off but not this, lube this up but not that, make sure this aligns with this,,bla bla bla bla, :confused: they might ass well be speaking russian to me :banghead: .

but slick silvy looks like he can do the job. :fingersx: